Saturday, January 5, 2008

LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE...AND LEARN

Christian's Mom blogged this video yesterday and I couldn't wait to wake up this morning to post it...she said,
It's hard to describe the anticipation I had leading up to this Christmas. I felt like I was 5 years old, only this time, I wasn't asking Santa for Cabbage Patch Dolls. I've been dreaming of our first Christmas with Christian since the day he was born. I was anxiously preparing for the holiday by learning how to sign "Silent Night" (it is MY FAVORITE CAROL)so I could sing it to him at the Christmas Eve Mass. I even learned a whole slew of Christmas signs, thanks to this amazing book I found at DeafResources.com.
Remember Christian? Well, here's his first Christmas video, forget the kleenex, go for the roll of toilet paper...


Trying to compose myself. You know there are so many things I'd like to say about this video, but there is just no point. If you've been there, you get it, and if you haven't been there, accepted it and chosen to Live*Laugh*Love and LEARN, then you will never get it.

Note: I first heard the song on the blog from Christina's blog and fell in love with this song...Per request, here are the lyrics to Colbie Caillat's song Bubbly (my latest obsession)

2 comments:

VBnBama said...

Love them! aren't they all so cute! don't these kids just warm your heart. I love it when I have my "Luckiest" days.

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

Aww, Jodi...I am so touched that you posted my sweet man on your site :) You've been such a great inspiration to my family---thank you for your kind words!
Tina