Monday, March 15, 2010

Barbies and Legos


Sofia: Mommy, can Federico come over and play?
Mommy: You mean Federic((((((A))))))), right?
Sofia: No, Mommy, Federic ((((((O)))))))!!!
Mommy: Oh no, Sofia, no BOYS!!!!
Sofia: Mommy, what's wrong with having a boy over to play?
Mommy: Um, nothing.

They are currently racing around the house as we speak...he doesn't do Barbie Dolls.

Give me strength.

Oh my, I just checked on them and they were watching tv. Federico was falling asleep. I called in Boy-Jordan with the emergency soldiers. Doesn't look like Federico will be returning unless it's to play with Jordan. Thank God.

I take it back. They are downstairs playing with the WII and ............................................L A U G H I N G!!!! (ACTUALLY, SOFIA IS............................GIGGLING!!!)
NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HILARIOUS!!!! What comes around goes around, right?