Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Great Debate: Black or Red?


Screw what I said in the last post.
1. I have never been one to miss a party.
2. Tomorrow is Sofia Madyson's 6th Birthday!!!
3. My friend invited me to spend New Year's Eve at the Scala in Milan.
4. Friends with kidlings invited us to spend New Year's Eve at their Farmhouse.
5. I'll have to visit the Scala another night...it's Sofia Madyson's BIRTHDAY!!!
6. I have a dog that looks like a sheep, so we'll fit right in.
*smile*
7. It's a tradition here in Italy for all people to wear red undergarments on New Year's Eve.
8. After spending a half an hour in Intimissimo, I opted for sheer black with sequins...Shh! That's a secret.
9. I spent an hour and a half freezing my ass off with Brie..Nothin'!
10. Thirty seconds after I brought Brie back in the house, I hear Sofia screaming, "Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!"

Your Song . Moulin Rouge - Ewan McGregor

No comments: