Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Heading Back to Grosseto


We're heading back to Grosseto in about four hours. Finally, finally, RALLY CAPS is going into print in Italy, nothing like running twenty-three hours a day and dealing with the publishing company by email that last hour! It's called living...and I really like living.

We had an incredible visit (do I have to go home??), I was blessed to spend some intense quality time with family, friends and above all, my son. Sometimes, we get lost in the daily grind and don't really get in as much of that quality time as we'd like. We made up for some of that in the past eight days, and it was badly needed.

I heard Rachel's got some good stuff going on her blog, I'm so behind everything...I'll be playing catch-up over the next few days, looking forward to it!

And now for the twenty hour day of traveling...definitely worth it to get home to my man and my girl!

Btw, thanks for your comments on the wedding pix, it's the first time I've posted pix in a long, long time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

questa è una canzone stupenda!!! ;-P

Divided said...

Safe flight!! Glad you had a fabulous time and bonding with Jordan. Surely, he'll never forget this time of his life!!

Jodi...you look absolutely fantastic in your pictures. I know how personal that is and thanks again for sharing the personal side of your life :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the book being published in Italy!

Awesome!

I voted for your article to be moved from DeafRead Extra to the main page because your book is VERY relevant to DeafRead.

Have a safe flight!

:o)

Paotie

Karen Putz said...

Just got back from San Jose-- now I want to move to California!

Did you ever get your copy of the Hands & Voices Communicator? If not, shoot me an email and I'll send you one.