Saturday, November 1, 2008

Boo!

Sharon!!! Thanks for our teeth!


My little witches


Well, aside from a two hour Halloween party near our house, Halloween was a bust! It didn't just rain, it lashed (as they say in Dublin), so all little monsters stayed indoors. We had fun thanks to a serious Halloween package sent by SHARON!!!-that was filled with spider rings, glow-in-the-dark skeletons, monster fingerpuppets, gliders, and my ALL TIME FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY...CANDY CORN!! I finished off the Autumn Mix and shared the regular ones with friends and students.

Hope everyone had a fun time! God I miss Halloween in the States!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi ..

Corn candy?!

EWWWWWW! UUUUGHHH! YUUUUCK!

Glad you had a good Halloween.

:o)

Paotie

Sharon Pajka,Ph.D. said...

I LOVE IT!!! I was going to ask for pictures:)

Unknown said...

YOU r my HERO!!!!!!!