Sunday, April 13, 2008

Devastating Text Message for Jordan


Okay. A while back, the day after Valentine's Day, I spoke about Martina, (Marty)Jordan's adorable friend who sits next to him in school. He gave her and the dream of his life, Sara, the "Innamorato" (In Love) t-shirt as a gift. Well, while we were in Baltimore we received two text messages from Martina:

1. Hi Jordan, is everything okay? See you tomorrow night (she was confused)your friend, Marty. Say Hi to your mom and Dad. (She's dying for me to be her mother-in-law lol.)
2. Hi Jordan. When are you coming back?? We miss you a lot, a lot. Your friend, Marty.
And then, the day we returned, she dropped the bomb...

*wiping streaming tears*

Hi Jordan! Unfortunately, the teachers changed our seats! I'm so sorry and sad because I was really happy sitting next to you. Anyway, they put Elvira next to you and she is really smart. You are a really, really good friend and I will always be there for you any time you need me. Friends Forever, Marty.

Have you ever???

Jordan had a birthday party yesterday and Martina's mother came up to me to tell me Martina came home in tears the day they changed her seat.

God, I love that girl.

Devastated Mamma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go Martina I cheers for you... ;-P

Anonymous said...

Awww!! you gotta love those little kids. so so innocent!! Fasten your seat when Jordan grows up!!

Anonymous said...

MA PERCHE' LE INSEGNANTI PENSANO DI SAPERE SEMPRE TUTTO CIO' CHE E' BUONO PER I LORO ALUNNI?

(A PARTE TE' SI INTENEDE).BACI FRA'.

Anonymous said...

Aww what a heart tug!

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

PUPPY LOVE!! I LOVE IT!

It's like Sweet Valley High books all over again!

Anonymous said...

That is PRICELESS!