Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Taking a Day Off...



Today...I am tired. NO blog. And, I have to go hunt down TWO Valentine's Day presents for Romeo-Jordan who has already told the two lucky ladies that they will be receiving something from him on the BIG DAY. So, because Wednesday is usually my craziest day, and I would have had no time to go find those gifts, I'm PLAYING HOOKY!!! from the world! Have a great day, everyone, I'll be back tomorrow - Valentine's Day!! Love Valentine's Day, I'm such a romantic at heart. I kiss-smack all of you, Jodi
To order the Adorable CI Bear Pillow or the Chocolate Hearts, click here. (Proceeds go to ci-related organizations and both designs were created by the one and only Rachel)

6 comments:

Karen Mayes said...

Hee, hee... yeah.

My son told me not to buy Valentine cards last week. OK. Then last night, he mumbled he'd need to buy the cards cuz his 5th grade class would be exchanging cards and he did not want to get the only kids who did not give out the cards. OK.

Ha.... Valentine... hopes for cards, thrill when they came, disappointment when they did not show up.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's no wonder Romeo-Jordan has TWO gals, look at his mother! (Paotie, anyone?) ROTFL

Sweetest gift I remember getting once was a heart shaped chocolate box filled with, what else, chocolates! :) No wonder I married the guy!

Enjoy the day!

Anonymous said...

What a bummer!

I brought three candy bags for my girls to give out at school.

Both of my girls and the classmates have always exchanged their candies and brought home with full of bags! Boy, am I jealous? Darn right! I am still thin with the 8, lucky me! ;-)

There is one *good* thing is that the students do not have the allergies....thank god.

Enjoy your romance with your family along with a glass of champagne and some strawberries with the dipped chocolate.

Make sure let the canal men to do the work for you guys!

White Ghost

Stephen said...

Happy V-D Jo....I love U and am VERY PROUD OF U (and I don't mind letting everyone know)! Hug and kiss Jordan and Sofia for me! Dad

Valerie said...

Happy V-D Day. Enjoy your day off. My lovely hubby gave me my gift a week early. He could not wait since for the first time in years, I really wanted something. I was so excited to get an ipod itouch. Usually I want the chocolate and roses, this is so much better. I just hope he likes the chocolates I got him :).

Enjoy hunting for gifts for Romeo. So glad my Jenna still does not like boys except for High School Musical guys.

Valerie

Divided said...

Awww...that was real sweet of your Dad to leave you a valentine day message.
I haven't commented much lately cuz--(1) I've been busy with "work" and (2) I've been reading but felt too exhausted to leave comments (although there's been some really interesting dialogs lately).
Nevertheless, Happy Valentine's Day Ya'all...