Friday, November 30, 2007

TIME-OUT TO PLAY TAG...(Not for Kids:))

Apparently there is a game of tag going around here and I've been caught. Here are the rules...
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Amy, the person who tagged me, writes a beautiful blog about her son Prince Andrew who is autistic, adhd, ocd and deaf and their homeschooling experience. She is a very religious and spiritual person, with great faith and her blogs are full of love and inspiration...

Note: Amy is only partially responsible for what you are about to read...
Fact 1) My first boyfriend's name was Scott Sweren. He had red hair, green eyes, yellowish teeth and zits (we were about thirteen). My mom called him Opey Taylor.

Fact 2) My best friend Julie and I road-tripped to Toronto after the Baltimore All-Star Baseball Game of '93, because we were angry that Cito Gaston didn't pitch Mike Mussina in his hometown. We drove nine hours, arrived at our hotel, showered, changed and headed out of the hotel to hit the bars. We were kind of lingering for a minute trying to catch our bearings to decide whether we needed to take a taxi to Yonge Street, when two hookers started yelling at us to get off their beat...

Fact 3) I don't love teaching, but I love every single one of my students.

Fact 4) I sometimes talk to my Pop, who passed away three years ago, while I'm driving in the car. I wore his favorite hat to Jordan's concert, so he could share that moment with me.

Fact 5) I won honorable mention in a Martin Luther King, Jr. Essay Contest when I was in fifth grade. My essay was about how my school guidance counselor Mrs. Block helped me through my parents' divorce.

Fact 6) My husband's hands were sweaty the first three years we were together, and I thought that was really sexy.

Fact 7) I can't believe I'm going to do this... when I was in London this past summer with four of my students, there was a sign in the window of a shop called JOY that said the first twenty-five people in line dressed in a bathing suit or undergarments would get a free outfit...let's just say I sacrificed my dignity so that four girls could have the dream all women dream come true...FREE CLOTHES...Guess what I found on google.com? Yes, I was first in line:))

If you are reading this, laughing AT me and have a blog, consider yourself TAGGED!!!
PS. Definitely NO Tag-backs!

3 comments:

VBnBama said...

I do believe the little old man w/white hair has his eyes on YOU!!

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha, I'll let ya in on a little secret...there might just be a youtube video of the scene...the Chaikof family may just have found it, cause I think I can hear them laughing all the way over here in Grosseto...hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

http://members.lycos.nl/xanajsmihu/renee-jef8/inefolk.html make easy money uk
http://membres.lycos.fr/jyprogenda/debt-geta8/ozlithaberi.html hobe gold jewelry
card modern post
exporter fashion from india jewelry manu
http://membres.lycos.fr/xuspokcolko/wholesal87/esssollanas.html money sign clipart
personalized jewelry in silver