Wednesday, November 7, 2007

REALLY GOOD VIDEO ON GETTING HEARING AIDS FOR THE FIRST TIME



I stumbled on this video on youtube.com, this one is not posted with parental permission, but the embedding code was listed by the video so I'm assuming that I can post this video. I know a couple of people whose children are getting hearing aids in the next week. They have a million questions just like I did before we got Jordan's aids the first time. This video talks about feedback, earmolds and how to talk to a person with hearing aids...in a normal voice - there's no need to scream, that's why the child is wearing the hearing aids, so he can hear. I have been going from group to group begging for videos to put on this blog because I know that our kids will help the next generation of kids just by being themselves in a video. So, PLEASE SEND ME A VIDEO OR A PHOTO WITH A LITTLE HISTORY OF YOUR JOURNEY IN DEAFNESS with your child or children, because everyone's story is unique and extraordinary. Thanks, Jodi

No comments: