Monday, March 14, 2011

Home

They each took me aside at different moments, when they each were sure the other one was not around.
Jordan: Mom, leave Sofia with Grandma and take me with you to Baltimore.
Sofia: Mom, leave Jordan in front of the XBox and take me with you to Baltimore.

Mom: Jordan, how would you feel if I just took Sofia with me and left you home?
Mom: Sofia, how would you feel if I just took Jordan and left you home?

Mamma is going home alone:-) My grandma is doing better, so it's gonna be a different kind of visit than that which I had anticipated:-)

And as I sit and look forward to going home, my thoughts and prayers go out to Japan- honor and love to their dignified way of dealing with this truly devastating moment in history. Much love and heart.

1 comment:

Paula {JustABiteDesserts.com} said...

So glad to hear the news that she is doing better! Enjoy your much deserved time alone and trip home! xo