Sunday, October 28, 2007

JORDAN'S NEW LOOK...





I'd been teaching English the entire afternoon and my mother-in-law
took Jordan to get his hair cut. He came home and the first thing
I saw was a small mohawk. Then, he showed me the rest...Keep in mind
he had worn his new ciHear ipod shirt (CLICK ON THE BOX ABOVE TO VIEW THE SHIRTS CREATED BY MARY BETH GOODWIN, CI CIRCLE MEMBER, ORDER ONE! PROCEEDS GO TO THE LET THEM HEAR FOUNDATION) to school that day. He usually cuts his
hair really short and the hairdresser shaves a little design on the
side of his head where he doesn't have the ci...he's had a heart, a
shark and a spider. Well, he now has bilateral cis(I have
never!)!!!


Since my beloved husband Luca finally downloaded the photos, he gets to have his picture with his mom and dad on the blog!!!:)

1 comment:

BarbaraME said...

awwww, Jodi - such a cutie and how clever!

Barbara in NH