Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mac The Knife

 
I was talking to a special person yesterday who gave me a sacred glimpse into a new perspective on life. This wise person hit me with a little Yankees trivia, and we all know I love a baseball analogy..."The 1998 Yankees are widely acknowledged to be one of the greatest teams in baseball history, compiling a then-AL record 114 regular season wins against just 48 losses and then sweeping the San Diego Padres in the 1998 World Series. Their 125 combined regular and postseason wins is an MLB single season record."

125 wins...crazy. Only 50 losses in an entire season. It's as impossible as it can get to win every single game in any given season.

My season officially started nine days ago, and I have just had nine perfect days.

Heading back to Tuscany tomorrow...
Kids!!!!! Mamma's comin' home!!!!
*Smile*

\

No comments: